On March 5, 2022, Imbrifex Books authors, friends and family from three countries and nine US states gathered in Las Vegas for a super-sized book launch and 26th anniversary party for RoadTripAmerica.com!
And here is the Instagram recording (which also includes remarks by Mark Sedenquist who was skipped in the Facebook video.)
All photos by Sean Taylor:
Click on any any photo to start slide show!
Five featured authors launched Five great new books!
- From Chesham, Buckinghamshire, UK, Marshall Hall presents Blimey, I’m Knackered! An American’s Survival Guide to British English
- From Boston, Massachusetts, Beth Castrodale presents her gripping suspense novel I Mean You No Harm
- From the open road, Ron Clements presents his groundbreaking guidebook A Sports Fan’s Guide to Route 66
- From Reno, Nevada, Christopher and Elizabeth Barile** present their new outdoor guide Base Camp Reno: 101 Hikes from Sage to Snow
- From Henderson, Nevada, Brett Riley presents his young adult debut Freaks
- From Las Vegas, Megan Edwards presents her long-awaited genre- and time-bending novel A Coin for the Ferryman
- Your master of ceremonies, award-winning poet Harry Fagel
***The proceeds from the book sales from this event (198 books sold) were donated to Spread the Word Nevada, a children’s literacy program operating in several cities in Nevada.***